BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20 April 2011

Memories..!!

When i was a child,i like to spent time with my late grandfather because,he is so sporting to me,and he always cares about me when i have a problem. A long time ago,when i was fight with my mum he always support me because he know that im still child and i didnt know what suppose i do when doing the crazy things,like playing with boy till night and laughing with the big sound and make the neighbor mad at us because of our sound. sometime i like to spent time with my late grandfather,because he like to do a joke for me and my cousins and make us become more laughing and we laughing like we already forget the world. actually, i really miss my grandfather because he already leave us when i was a child and i cant forget him because he always in my mind till now and forever.For me, he is the best grandfather that i have and he is so very good looking guy and he is very kind grandfather. He also like to helping people, especially when our neighbor is in problem he like to help and he will give some money to buy the food for them.My grandfather like to giving some a things to other people that is to pour people,he like to give clothing or food for them and he also teach us to forgiving someone and he dont want us to become enemy each other....and he want us to be more friendly with other people that we know and he ask us, to always helping people that in trouble or in problem......




0 comments: